GET MORE in Valley Forge & Montgomery County, PA!
Valley Forge is within a one-day drive of 40% of the U.S. population, and the area is served by Philadelphia International Airport and is right in the middle of Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor.
We have world-class shopping, go-karts, history, indoor sky-diving, and over 1,600 restaurants to choose from. It’s the perfect place to play after you play.
Need help with funding, PR, marketing, or logistics? We offer big-time help and big-league experience.
Dozens of linear fields. More than 50 indoor courts. Baseball diamonds. 11 ice surfaces (three NHL-sized). BMX track. Additional facilities are always in development/becoming available for rental - Contact us with your sport's unique needs!
Feed a giraffe at the Elmwood Park Zoo. Create a masterpiece at LEGOLAND Discovery Center. Take flight at iFLY Indoor Skydiving. With over 1,600 restaurants, family-friendly attractions, world-class shopping and 200+ arts & culture venues, it's all here in Montgomery County! Visit www.valleyforgesports.org today to start planning your tournament.
Valley Forge & Montgomery County, PA is located west of Philadelphia along the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-76). From Conshohocken to Pottstown, our county includes many of the area's top attractions, including the King of Prussia Mall (largest shopping mall on the east coast!), the Elmwood Park Zoo, iFly, the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks, Legoland Discovery Center, and so much more!
We are easily accessible by roadways. A network of major highways offer routes from every direction:
• Exits 326 through 343 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike serve us, easing entry/exit from the east (N.J.) and the west (Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, etc.). The exit for Valley Forge National Historical Park , the King of Prussia Mall and the Valley Forge Casino Resort is 326.
• Driving from Philadelphia or Atlantic City? The Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) is your best bet
• If you're coming from Philadelphia International Airport, take I-476 (the Blue Route) north and then the Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) west
• Our immediate neighbors from the south (Delaware, for instance) can take U.S. Route 202 N
• Visitors from the distant north (New York, New England, etc.) or the south (D.C., the Carolinas, Florida, etc.) can access I-95 to get here and get home
Our nearest hub for visitors arriving by air is Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), which serves the sixth largest metropolitan center in the U.S. Some visitors also arrive via Atlantic City International Airport, which necessitates a 1 1/2-hour drive. Smaller options include Northeast Philadelphia Airport, which caters to charter business travelers both domestically and internationally. Within Montgomery County, Pennsylvania itself are Wings Field and Pottstown Municipal Airport.
- PR/Media Assistance - Site Visits - Transportation Assistance - Lodging Services - Welcome Bags/Gifts - Itinerary Development - Event Planning Assistance