Find new event host
Cover image

Prospect Wire Baseball

Prospect Wire Baseball

Baseball Event Organization

About Prospect Wire Baseball

Prospect Wire offers a wide variety of events, ranging from round robin team tournaments, where teams have a chance to perform without worrying about saving pitching for a playoff run. There are small, weekend events, as well as large scale national tournaments with teams coming in from multiple states. Attending a Prospect Wire event feels different than most other companies. Our customer service level is second to none, as we take multiple steps to ensure our spectators & teams enjoy their experience. Our showcases feed into larger events, such as the PW All American Games, the NextGen All Americans and the Data World Series. All our showcases, and soon our tournaments, will feature advanced analytic data capturing equipment powered by PlayBook365 & Athletes Go Live.

Mission statement

When it comes to high school sports in general, quality information is scattered all over the place. Many times, worthy players are lost in the shuffle of larger events. The top 1-2% of baseball players who are bound for the major leagues do not need the assistance of organizations like ours to showcase their skills. Our focus is on the other 98% who can benefit from our platforms. Many players graduate from high school without a scholarship waiting. Many take the walk on route just for the change to be a college baseball player. Prospect Wire is here to provide a variety of opportunities for players of this nature to cross the eyes of a college recruiter. We are here to give back to the game that gave so much to us.

Typical Event Information

Avg Events Per Year:


Age Groups:

Youth & High School

Traveling or Local:


Indoors or Outdoors:


Event Types






Locations Interested In






Quick Links

Share this Organization

View QR Code Card

Featured & Upcoming Events

See more

Recent Posts

See more


  • JD
    John Doe